-
January 31st, 2011, 12:43 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Ebay Heads Up--Model 14's
Good looking pair of Model 14's. He wrote (transcribed?) some nice info about Model 14's in general--well worth reading. Bidding is at $405 right now, if bidding doesn't go too crazy, these would be well worth the money. Not sure if we have any members in Arizona, but I like the fact that he's capping the shipping cost at $200 for the pair even though it will cost him more than that to ship them (although, personally, I don't usually like to buy speakers that I can't listen to/test first, and drive home myself)......
Altec Lansing Model Fourteen 14 Vintage Hi-Fi Speakers - eBay (item 110642342518 end time Feb-08-11 18:45:43 PST)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.
Bookmarks